IMG_1694.JPG

Hi.

Welcome to SouthernDivaKP.Here you will find tips and tricks for style, organization, blogging, and workalike balance. Hope you have a nice stay!

Color Trends for Spring & Summer and How You Can Rock Them

Color Trends for Spring & Summer and How You Can Rock Them

Color Trends for Spring & Summer IG

Spring is here and it’s time to start breaking out a little more color. Pantone released their Spring/Summer Color report earlier this year. My favorite colors from the report are Jester Red (Pinkish Red), Sweet Lilac (Lavender), Aspen Gold (Yellow), Living Coral, Pink Peacock (Hot Pink),  Eclipse (Dark Denim Blue), Terrarium Moss (Army Green), and Soybean (Beige).

In this post, I’ll show you how to wear a few of these trendy colors with the classic colors as a base.  First up, let’s see those colors!

Trendy Colors

Pantone Colors 1

Classic Colors

Pantone Colors 2

You can easily add these colors to your wardrobe with cute blazers, tops, shoes, or accessories. It doesn’t have to be anything drastic. Now as promised, here’s a little outfit inspiration.

Pink Peacock/Eclipse

Pretty in Pink

by Southerndivakp

Living Coral

Living Coral Pantone 2019

by Southerndivakp

Aspen Gold

Sunny Days

by Southerndivakp

Jester Red/Soybean

Jester Red

by Southerndivakp

Sweet Lilac

Sweet Lilac Pantone 2019

by Southerndivakp

Terrarium Moss/Soybean

Neutrals

by Southerndivakp

When you’re shopping to add new trendy pieces to your wardrobe, don’t forget the 70/30 Rule. Trendy pieces should only make up about 30% of your wardrobe. The other 70% should be your more functional (wardrobe basics) pieces.

What are your thoughts on Pantone’s Color trends for Spring and Summer? How would you wear them? Let me know in the comments below.

Color Trends for Spring & Summer and How You Can Rock Them.png
Holiday Party Outfit Inspiration

Holiday Party Outfit Inspiration

0